Mobile Banking Options
For our members that stay on the go, accessing your account has never been easier using our mobile banking app. Available from the Apple Store as well as Google Play.
DOWNLOADABLE APPS +
Download the "Touchbanking" App from the appropriate App store (iTunes for iPhone users & Google Play for Android users). After the app is downloaded to your mobile device or phone, launch the App and when prompted enter "gofldotcu" for the App code, then simply logon with the same user name and security code you currently use for home banking.
MOBILE WEB (WAP) & TEXT BANKING (SMS) +
Mobile Web (WAP) & Text Banking (SMS)
You can also access your account through your mobile browser or get your DOT Credit Union account information via text message. To set up one or both of these, follow the instructions below.
- Login to your account via the Home Banking link on our website.
- Click on the "Self Service" tab.
- Go to the "Additional Services" area and select "Mobiliti".
- Click "Sign Up".
- Check the box that says "I accept these Terms and Conditions" then click "Continue".
- Choose the services you want by placing a check in the boxes listed under "other services" on the right (Mobile Browser, Text Messaging, Alerts). A comparison of services is found at the bottom.
- If you chose Mobile Browser, Text, or Alerts, you will need to select your time zone from the drop down box and which accounts you would like to use for these services (you can select all of them or leave out the ones you feel you will not need access to via a mobile device). The "Mobile Banking Nickname" is used for texting and should be very short as you will have to type this in each text requesting account information. Examples are SAV1 for savings account and CK1 for checking account. Click "Continue".
- Enter your cell phone number to receive an activation code via text. Click "Continue".
- Enter the activation code into the specified box on the Virtual Branch site and click "Activate"
- It will then tell you that activation has been successful and will text you instructions on how to access the services.
- If you have a smart phone, be sure to bookmark the Mobile Browser link for future access, as this link is unique to you.
Available Text Commands
- BAL - returns all account balances
- HIST - returns transactions history for the account specified (by its nickname)
- HELP - returns the commands
- STOP - to cancel